Training and Workshops
At Green Insights, we understand that it takes more than just the willingness to act, to actually make change happen. You might have the right motivation, but lack the background and knowledge to design processes and frameworks required to transition your company to a sustainable state of operations. Not everyone starts out as a sustainability expert. And we totally get that.
That is why, as consultants, we want to share our knowledge and equip you with the right kind of thought process and skill set to enable you to continuous improve on your own. We do this through management training and workshops specific to your company and the business functions of your decision makers.
talking at events
How does one inspire a group of people to understand the need for sustainability? Get in touch with us to bring a fresh perspective based on personal and professional experiences that will leave your audiences wondering - "Why didn't I think of that? How can I take action today?"
Our CEO, Ajay, has given several talks at events on topics like
- Circular Economy
- Corporate Sustainability Strategy
- Sustainable Food Systems
- The Perfect Pitch
- Behavior Change and Communication
sustainable design workshops
- Sustainable design principles
- Systems thinking approach
- Circular design principles
- Lean startup methodology
corporate sustainability training
- Leadership coaching - Sustainability strategy
- Incorporating sustainability in your business role
- Employee training on sustainability
- Integrating sustainability in existing business processes
- Sustainability change management